why outsoursing to india?
Well educted menpower
Highly cost effective as compared to western countries
- ndia's strength lies in its abundant technically skilled manpower. In India education is highly valued. Youngsters are encouraged to acquire highly technical skill set. India has a vast network of universities, engineering colleges and private training institutes that is engaged in developing this vast talent pool of the country. As a direct consequence, output of trained manpower at degree/diploma level has increased to over 7,50,000 per annum.
- India has an abundance of computer literate manpower with English as their first language.
- By outsourcing to India an organization can save as much as 40-50% of costs compared to what it would cost in the western countries thus allowing an organization a great competitive edge.
- In terms of quality the clients' data is processed through the method of conventional "double keying" to provide an excellent accuracy level.
Quick turnaround time
- Indian developers are exposed to the cutting edge of developing technology. They have proved their technical superiority over any other group over the past decades to the world community. When your project is outsourced to an Indian firm, you are guaranteed the best available cutting edge technology incorporated for your solutions.
- Over half of Fortune 500 companies employ Indian Software talent. With over 4 million highly trained English speaking technical personnel (second only to the USA), heavy government support and leading world-class software companies, India has taken over the mantle of the software powerhouse of the world.
- Outsourcing your requirements to the Indian experts, who take pride in their quality and service, leaves you free to concentrate your resources in other areas to give maximum benefit to your organizations.
- India exports software to 95 countries around the world
- 82% of U.S. companies ranked India as their first choice for software outsourcing
- Indian-Americans run more than 750 companies in America's Silicon Valley
- India has a stable government with 50 years of democracy and is one of the world's 10 fastest-growing economies.
What is the time zone differnce?
- The 12-hour time difference between US and India makes India an ideal option for 24x7 service availability for your valued clients.
- Indian firms are equipped to meet deadline pressures and time crunches. This means that we can meet your deadlines more effectively than any other workgroup.
- India is 5.5 hours ahead of GMT
- Time Difference between India and the United States [Eastern Time] - [India is 10.5 Hours ahead of EST]
- Time Difference between India and Europe - [India is approx. 5.5 Hours ahead]
- Time Difference between India and Middle East/East Africa - [India is approx. 2.5 Hours ahead]
- Time Difference between India and Australia - [India is approx. 4 Hours behind]